Just wanted to share how God has blessed me today

I just found out I’m getting a bonus with my paycheck this Friday and first thing this morning I received free tickets to a show I was thinking of paying to see. The bonus will be a big help with those surprise bills that seem to want to crop up from time to time and it will give me a better chance to catch up. I’ve been struggling financially for a while due to those surprises which seemed to come in legions this year. I was feeling really down this morning and not sure of some of the decisions I’ve made recently were Gods will for me but this kind of makes me feel a little reassured. I going in the right direction.

That’s wonderful!

God is good…all the Time!

Praise God! :extrahappy: What great news! From time to time, God sends us a little “candy” to encourage us and cheer us up!

Congratulations!!!

There are some days when I just want to tell someone, guess what happened to ME!

Congratulations! God is great! :slight_smile:

God has continued to Bless me this week. I found out today that I got a raise and an extra bonus I wasn’t expecting as well as back pay. :smiley:

Praise his name.

Praise be to God–He always provides.:thumbsup: I’m happy for you!

thank you for sharing. It is so cool to see God at work in other people

Thanks be to God!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.