Just when i think that everything is coming right

Hi,

Everything was going well and all of the sudden my boyfriend starts fighting with me again. He believes everyone else over me, and it hurts like hell. Someone will say i know your girlfriend and thats it he starts fighting with me. Like yesterday he was busy on my computer and he went onto my email an seen someother guy emailed me and when i told him that, that guy is from an recruitment agceny. I told him that i don’t know why his emailing me, but he said that i’m lying. I’m not lying i sent an email to this guy telling him that he must send private email and i cc my boyfriend in it. Please pray for me and my boyfriend. :frowning:

Dear Lord, thy will be done. Please comfort Michi in this time and lead her ever in your will. Amen

You certainly have my prayers. You stated in another post that this boyfriend has no intention of marrying you. You are not going to like hearing this, but the boyfriend/girlfriend thing with no future possibilty of marriage is a bunch of baloney. Take a hard look: irrational jealously coupled with a refusal to marry–recipe for disaster of which you are only starting to reap the fruits.

+JMJTJ+

A relationship should be based on love and trust.
Please pray for God to guide you in this.
This should be a time of love and joy, not distrust and tension.

*** You will be in my prayers that the Holy Spirit will give you the light and grace to make the right decision for your life.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Praying!

Dear Michi, may God be with you and help you to be strong and wise and realistic.
Jesus please help and comfort her. Please find her the love she you desire for her

Will pray for you to find peace and joy in your future…

I am praying for Love, Kindness and Trust in your relationship!!

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
and Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mohter of God
Pray for us sinners now and at the hour
of our death.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.