Justin Trudeau's doughnut order sparks controversy among Canadians

I can well believe it, given the level of error modern journalism. Some of the more egregious errors I see on the BBC’s website would simply not have appeared even ten years ago. Compared to Fox and CNN though they are still intellectual giants, Fox in particular makes me physically ill to listen to for more than a few moments, CNN is only marginally better. You can feel newscasts from either of them killing your braincells slowly if you listen for any protracted time.

Canadians love their Tim Hortons. In my opinion their donuts are not as good as Dunkin’ Donuts.

On a more amusing note, every Monday, after morning Mass, a group of parishioners from our church go out for coffee and donuts at Tim Hortons although they referred to it as ‘St. Timothy’s.’

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.