JW relative - How do I handle?

My sister and her family are Jehovah’s Witnesses. This is very difficult for me because I love her and my nieces and nephews.
Sometimes my sister will bring up quotes from her bible.
Although I read my bible, I do not have scripture memorized and I find myself inadequate on how to respond intellegently or with proper knowledge.
I want to defend my Catholic faith and point out the differences, but as I said, I do not feel appropriately knowlegeable.
Any resources you can direct me?

My sister and her family are Jehovah’s Witnesses. This is very difficult for me because I love her and my nieces and nephews.
Sometimes my sister will bring up quotes from her bible.
Although I read my bible, I do not have scripture memorized and I find myself inadequate on how to respond intellegently or with proper knowledge.
I want to defend my Catholic faith and point out the differences, but as I said, I do not feel appropriately knowlegeable.
Any resources you can direct me?

Hi Kita:

You may want to check out the following website:

www.catholicxjw.com

Also, contact me privately at jschwehm@catholicxjw.com

Jeff Schwehm
President
Fellowship of Catholic Ex-Jehovah’s Witnesses

These are also good resources:
catholicapologetics.com/ba2.htm

Of course your first stop should be the aids available elsewhere on this Catholic Answers site:

catholic.com/library/noncatholic_groups.asp

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.