Kamala Harris joked about killing Trump

Can you imagine if a conservative politician had made a joke like this against President Obama, or Hillary Clinton?

2 Likes

And when one reads the context of the remark one soon realizes she is not directly threatening your president and it’s a tongue in cheek remark.

2 Likes

You mean like when Trump joked about the “second amendment people” being able to do something about Hillary Clinton and her judicial picks?

3 Likes

I’m getting tired of not being able to turn on a talk show, awards show, ect without getting politics slammed in my face.
Did she really have to ask Kamela Harris that question?
And I still stand by my statement, had it been the other way around…

1 Like

And I stand by mine. We don’t have to imagine what would happen if a conservative politician make a joke like this about Hillary Clinton, because Donald Trump did it. And what happened was, well, not much.

1 Like

they did, they voted trump in. what did you think he meant by the statement.

1 Like

I didn’t understand him to be seriously advocating the assassination of Hillary Clinton, if that’s what you’re asking. And I don’t believe Senator Harris was seriously (or even un-seriously) saying that she would personally kill Jeff Sessions or Mike Pence or the president if she was alone on an elevator with one of them.

This is nothing. It’s a tempest in a teapot. It’s not even a tempest in a teapot – it’s a slight breeze in a shot glass.

1 Like

me neither

Sorry I missed Senator Harris’s appearance on Ellen. She is definitely a rising star in the political arena and much like Barack Obama was for not 1 but 2 cycles, she could be a force to be reckoned with.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.