Keeping recollected and making aspirations all day long

I’d like to keep recollected and pray aspirations all day long to God and Mary. The problem is I don’t pray aspirations all throughout my day like I want to – I forget to. Can someone offer any help? Besides asking my guardian angel for help with this or using an alarm, I don’t know what to do. (I can’t use an alarm.) Thanks in advance for any help with this.

Tie a string around your wrist.
Hang something different on the wall.

Thanks, Fred! I’ll try the string around my wrist. God bless you!

Ready,

You are probably familiar with this book : catholictreasury.info/books/presence_of_God/index.php
Practicing the Presence of God is the best way to stay recollected. It takes time and discipline to form a habit. Engaging in daily spiritual discipline and practice the Presence of God will help us stay recollected. I highly recommend Brother Lawrence’s book – The Practice of the Presence of God. If you have already read the book, then just keep on practicing until it becomes a second nature. God bless!

Thank you so much, InLight, for your post. Yes, I have already read this excellent book of Br. Lawrence. I’ll keep trying to practice the presence of God. God bless you!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.