Kelly's miscarriage, Marianne and Chad's marriage and Michelle and Rick's marriage

Please pray for Kelly whom just had a miscarriage that she can find peace and healing, for Marianne and Chad’s marriage that Chad can learn to be more passionate, sympatric and loving toward his sick wife that they will not fight over her wanting to sleep and that she can have more energy to want to be awake more to spend time with her husband and children and for Michelle and Rick’s marriage that they can have renewed love that Michelle will stay faithful to him and that her close friend Michelle will no longer influence her bad behavior.

Blessed Mother, you more than anyone know the pain of losing a child, please pray for Kelly at this terrible time.
Saint Joseph, model for all husbands, please help Chad to follow your example as a loving husband.
Mary & Joseph, together you are the greatest example of the virtue of fidelity, please help to strengthen Michelle and Rick’s faithfulness to one another.

Lord Jesus Christ, who, being made subject to Mary and Joseph, did consecrate domestic life by Your ineffable virtues; grant that we, with the assistance of both, may be taught by the example of Your Holy Family and may attain to its everlasting fellowship, Who lives and reigns forever. Amen.

Amanda, my prayers for Kelly, Marianne and Chad, and for Michelle and Rick.
Lord I ask You to bless these couples with true appreciation, respect and kindness to each other. And I implre You to comfort Kelly in her loss.

Lord, I ask You also to help Amanda and her husband in their financial and employment needs.
Lord have mercy.

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Daughter

Amen.

Praying for Kelly, Marianne, Chad, Michelle and Rick …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Continued prayers……

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for help. Amen

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”

Lord, I pray for peace and healing for Kelly. I pray that Chad can be compassionate towards his wife who is suffering from a great need for sleep. I pray that his wife Marianne can find health in you, Lord, and can find help for her lack of energy. I pray that Michelle and Rick will remain faithful and loving towards each other and free from the influence of their friend, Michelle, who seems to have a bad effect on Rick’s wife. Bless all of these people, Lord, and grant them all peace and your salvation. May they have you as the center of their lives and never be separated from you. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

Continued prayers……

For your intentions

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins. Save us from the fires of Hell; lead all souls into Heaven, especially those in most need of Thy mercy. Amen.

For your intentions

Continued prayers……

For your intentions

Continued prayers……

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.