Kentucky AG joins Pennsylvania election lawsuit

Kentucky AG joins Pennsylvania election lawsuit

By Bruce Schreiner - Associated Press - Monday, November 9, 2020
FRANKFORT, Ky. — Kentucky’s Republican attorney general joined in a lawsuit Monday challenging mail-in ballots in Pennsylvania, saying what happens elsewhere in a presidential election matters to Kentuckians.

Democratic Gov. Andy Beshear criticized Daniel Cameron’s involvement, saying that “not recognizing the peaceful transition of power is un-American.”

“I have real concerns of using Kentucky dollars and Kentucky lawyers … to challenge a result in a different state,” Beshear said at a news conference. “It creates at least the appearance of: Your guy didn’t win, and therefore you’re going to use government resources to attack it.”

More:

Funny, the small government pro market Republicans are going to waste tax payer money on this.

The count now is I believe 10 states are suing PA.

I think that wording might be a bit too strong. They sent in an amicus brief, but they are not a plantiff. I don’t think they have the standing to be a plantiff.

Are they suing? Or are they sending in briefs?

I think I found my answer.

I read the Kentucky brief.

These are the states that volunteered their legal opinions to the court. I have come across no information that these states are suing Pennsylvania.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.