Kerrie in the UK

Please pray for Kerrie whose ex boyfriend murdered both of their children (3yrs and 1yr of age) last week.

Prayers promised for all concerned.

Praying for all those in this tragic happening.:console:

†JMJTJ†

Lord, have mercy!
They will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you † ***

Prayers for all involved…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

prayers for all…

kate

Praying for Kerrie and for the souls of her children…

Dear Lord have mercy on the heart and life of this cruelly bereaved mother and her family. Please help this poor mother to face life without her little ones and lead her to a new future.

Please have mercy on the soul of the children’s killer

Prayer for healing and that Kerrie can find the mercy and forgiveness of God in her own heart for the killer, prayers for the children’s souls and mercy for the one who took their lives.

All powerful Father, God of mercy, look kindly on those who suffer. Ease their burden and make their faith strong, that they may always have confidence and trust in your fatherly care. Father of mercy, You always answer your people in their suffering. We thank You for your kindness and ask You to free us from evil that we may serve you in happiness all our days. We ask this through Christ Our Lord, Amen.

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Kerrie’s been in my daily prayers since you first posted and will remain so. I can’t imagine what this poor woman must be suffering, how strong the temptation must be for her to hate with all her being and to want to die herself. Praying for relief from her anguish and forgiveness for her children’s killer.

LORD Jesus
Protect UR Daughter .

Praying very hard for her. I will never, ever understand how someone can do something like this. May God comfort them.

closed #15

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.