Kidney function--update

**At this time last year I asked for prayers as my kidneys were failing.

I was diagnosed with Stage IV Chronic Kidney Disease-- failure, in other words. My kidney function was only 22%. It went to a low of 19%; at 15% they start dialysis.

I even went to have the fistula put in my arm to make the access in January.

Beforehand, I went to be anointed.

In February, I expected the date to be set to begin thrice-weekly dialysis. Instead, the nephrologist was surprised to see my kindey function had improved to 40%.

And as of today, when I went to see him (after 3 months) it was 45%! Creatinine level, from a high of 3.5, was only 1.6 (high normal cutoff is 1.5).

The nephrologist was quite puzzled at this. In May (when I was still 40%) he said, “There must be a mistake here. Function doesn’t improve that much.”

And now he says he’s NEVER had a patient show this much return of kidney function.

I attribute this soley to God’s mercy through the grace of the Sacraments of Anointing, Confession, and Communion.

Praise God!:slight_smile:

+JMJTJ+

I join in thanking God for your blessing, and will keep you in prayer for your healing.

Thank you God.
grandma glor

Awesome news … May God continue to bless you! :slight_smile:

~~ the phoenix

That is so wonderful! I thank and praise God. May God continue to heal you, Trishie

praise God!!!

Dearest Blessed Mother, wrap your loving mantle around bpbasilphx and present him to your Divine Son. Please obtain for him from your Son the continued healing of his kidneys for the glory of God. May God be praised for the healing which has taken place so far. May God’s holy will be done! Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of death. Amen.

To God be all honor, praise, and blessing for the miraculous healing that has taken place in your life, bpbasilphx. :byzsoc:

I will continue to pray that you will experience greater recovery of your kidney function. May God shower you with ever more blessings and graces of healing through the sacraments.

Hail Mary full of grace
the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
and Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God
Pray for us sinners now and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.