Kidney stones and growth on liver

Please help me by praying for my daughter, a young woman due to get married in February. She has had 3 kidney stones in as many months, when they scanned the latest one last week a growth was found on her liver. They will be doing a full scan of this next Thursday and we will know what we are dealing with, The scan is scarey too because she is allergic to the dye used and will have to take steroids for two days beforehand to ensure she survives this diagnostic procedure.

Thank you

Jesus, whose hand but Yours can heal the sick? Please touch Vivi’s daughter, that her afflictions be remedied swiftly and mercifully. Please hear the prayers of all those suffering that are involved. Mary, pray with us. Amen. :harp:

Vivi, I will keep your daughter and your family in my prayers.
Jesus please help this young woman to find means and treatment to restore and maintain her health. Please give her happiness and fulfilment in her life.

Praying for your daughter and family…

Praying for you, your daughter and your family.

*Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion - inexhaustible, look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us, that in difficult moments we might not despair nor become despondent, but with great confidence submit ourselves to Your holy will, which is Love and Mercy itself. *

I’ll be praying for your daughter and her surgery. :gopray:

O great St. Peregrine, you have been called “The Mighty,” “The Wonder-Worker,” because of the numerous miracles which you have obtained from God for those who have had recourse to you.

For so many years you bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fibre of our being, and who had recourse to the source of all grace when the power of man could do no more. You were favoured with the vision of Jesus coming down from His Cross to heal your affliction. Ask of God and Our Lady, the cure of the sick whom we entrust to you.
(Viv’s daughter)

Aided in this way by your powerful intercession, we shall sing to God, now and for all eternity, a song of gratitude for His great goodness and mercy.
Amen.

Hi Vivi , I’m joining to all heartfelt prayers for your daughter . I’m sad to read about her illness and that she’s having that painful kidneys and lever stones , May Lord save her through His infinite mercy , grant her good results for therapy and fast recovery from all illness .
In Jesus healing Holy Name and through meciful intercession of Saint Archangel Raphael , medicine from God , Amen
I’ll pray also
Our Father…Hail Mary…Amen

Thank you all so very much to all for the prayers.

We have discovered that it was just one kidney stone, improperly treated the first time.

The growth on her liver is a parasite infection which is easily, effectively and quickly treated with antibiotics.

Back to her wedding plans.

GOD is GREAT and MERCIFUL!!!

You all have a very Merry Christmas!!!

Praying very hard for your daughter’s complete recovery!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.