Kindle book by Pope Francis FREE today, Sunday [Fr. Z]

images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/515oQxqRX8L.SL110.jpgAt Amazon today, and today only, Sunday, a book by Pope Francis is being offer *for free *on KINDLE. *Open Mind, Faithful Heart.

Regularly… well… not free.

Don’t have a Kindle yet? *Get a Paperwhite HERE. *One of you wonderful readers sent me one. *I have been using it in tandem with my older Kindle. *The Paperwhite is super slim and small, easy to slide into a pocket. *There is the Kindle Fire HERE. *I haven’t used one of those yet.

UK HERE.

%between%%between%wdtprs.com/blog/wp-content/plugins/add-to-any/icons/email.pngwdtprs.com/blog/wp-content/plugins/add-to-any/icons/facebook.pngwdtprs.com/blog/wp-content/plugins/add-to-any/icons/pinterest.pngwdtprs.com/blog/wp-content/plugins/add-to-any/icons/gmail.pngShare/Bookmark

Full entry…

FREE to anyone with a Kindle.

However… Amazon also offers a FREE
** [Download] by Amazon Digital Services, Inc (Jun 10, 2013) **

[LIST]
*] $0.00 PC Download
[/LIST]
That will allow you to get Kindle books on your computer. It works well.

What a buy! I just downloaded it to my Kindle at no cost. The reviews were great! :thumbsup:
The regular price is $29.95.

click

:smiley:

Thank you very much. I can’t wait to read it. May God bless you abundantly.

awesome! Thanks!

Done! Thanks for telling us about this :thumbsup:

Since so many on this forum follow Pope Francis’ teachings, you may be interested in this before the day is over. It was posted in Apologetics, but I think it is worth repeating here. The regular price is $29.95, but free only today on your Kindle. Michael Francis posted a way to download this on your PC ----> here.

At Amazon today, and today only, Sunday, a book by Pope Francis is being offer *for free *on KINDLE. *Open Mind, Faithful Heart.

Don’t have a Kindle yet? *Get a Paperwhite HERE. *One of you wonderful readers sent me one. *I have been using it in tandem with my older Kindle. *The Paperwhite is super slim and small, easy to slide into a pocket. *There is the Kindle Fire HERE. *I haven’t used one of those yet.

UK HERE.

Thanks for the heads up!

Thank you, I just downloaded it.:thumbsup:

Thank you, just DLed…

Thank you! I got it too.
It would be helpful for other readers to post a review once we’ve finished it.

Thank you!

Thanks for sharing this!

Got it too! Gotta love the fact that there are so many great Catholic books available for free or cheap for kindle.

One of the latest acquisitions I have made is from right here at CA.

shop.catholic.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/small_image/135x/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/e/n/end-of-the-world-digital.jpg What Jesus Really Said About The End Of The World (Digital)

Special Price:                                      $8.99                

Yes but you don’t need the Cloud Player, which is for music, but the Kindle for Windows software.

You mean this one?
Kindle For PC - Latest Version - Download Now‎

Thank you very much for posting this, Catholic Opinion. I don’t have a Kindle and the download worked perfectly with the Cloud Player! :slight_smile:

The Cloud Player allows you to download to your PC. See the moderator’s post.

Here is the website for CCEL classics for Kindle.

You’ll find excellent classics such as:
Ascent of Mt. Carmel and Dark Night of the Soul, St. John of the Cross
Dialog of St. Catherine of Siena
Imitation of Christ
Introduction to Devout Life, St. Francis de Sales
Revelations of Divine Love, Julian of Norwich
Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius of Loyola
… all of which can be downloaded for fractions of the price.

The link for Practice of the Presence of God by Brother Lawrence does not work. Use this instead. I ordered this recently for only .99 cents.

The Life of St. Teresa of Avila, and her Interior Castle does not link correctly. I have inserted the correct one within the title itself. You’ll love the price of the Castle, .99 cents.

It’s still free, I just bought it for $00.00

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.