Klan leader claims KKK has given $20K to Clinton campaign

Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign has received more than $20,000 in donations contributed by members of the Ku Klux Klan, a prominent member of the hate group said Monday.

“For the KKK, Clinton is our choice,” said Will Quigg, California Grand Dragon for the Loyal White Knights, Vocativ reported.

Mr. Quigg, the leader of the Klan’s California chapter, announced last month that he had abandoned supporting Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump in lieu of backing his likely Democratic opponent. The Klansman claims that members have raised more than $20,000 for Mrs. Clinton and have donated it anonymously to her campaign.

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/apr/26/klan-leader-claims-kkk-has-given-20k-clinton-campa/

:eek: Of course thats completely believable, no reason to doubt that!!! :slight_smile:

Yeah, my eyes rolled so far at that story that I’m now looking at the back of my skull. (Which make is a little difficult to type accurately :stuck_out_tongue: )

If this was true, would she lose the african american vote?

I’ll bet you they have the receipts to back it up.

I’m not suggesting they are sincere, but I believe they did donate this small amount.

…which the Clinton campaign promptly donated to the NAACP… :smiley:

I wonder what it is about Hillary that attracts KKK support?

I may be wrong, but I heard Bill had ties to or somehow knew a klan attorney back when he was lawyer, not sure on what level it was, but I remember hearing about this long ago.

The klan does things like this so their name has to be legally recognized as being a donor, sort of the same as when they ‘adopt’ a stretch of roadway, they are forcing the state DOT to put up a sign recognizing their particular chapter, its just a cheap way of promoting themselves.

Just another piece of evidence that Clinton is not trustworthy.

When they tried that with a stretch of I-55 near St. Louis, that same stretch was promptly renamed the “Rosa Parks Freeway”. :smiley:

Yes I remember the state trying to avoid putting up a recognition sign. but I believe when it comes to monetary donations, the group, no matter who they are, must be legally recognized, either in print or on their documents…its really just a sneaky trick the klan tries, in order to get their name out there, and sort of forcing people to recognize them.

I think the klan today are trying to bring it back, and using the immigration problem as their platform, the last time I heard any klans people speaking, they were not talking about blacks, it was about mexican immigrants coming to the US, they hope this belief spreads and maybe more people will join them as a result, but they dont realize they will always be linked to the south and civil rights for blacks, the klans men today do not realize their outfit has been dead for 20+ years and stand little chance of getting as powerful as they once were.

I don’t get the problem?

I didn’t get the problem a month ago when they endorsed the Donald either?

:confused:

If I were running for office (HAH!), I would not seek their endorsement, but if they endorsed me out of the blue, why should I tell them to go away? Doesn’t it just show that not everyone can be wrong all the time!?!?

tee

Why would they do that when David Duke supports Donald Trump? :rolleyes:

I doubt it would have much of an impact. No one believes it. And even if they have donated $20K it could rightly be seen as an attempt to counter the negative press their open support of Trump has caused for his campaign.

The KKK is the military wing of the Democrat party.

It’s not a preference issue.

It’s not an issue of “attracting” support.

The KKK happens to have been formed and created by the Democrats.

The KKK is the Democrat Party.

Always has been.

Robert Byrd was a major leader of the KKK.

Look at the names of the other heads of the KKK.

If an alien were to land in the US and be told that inner city schools were run by the KKK, he’d probably look at you and say, sounds reasonable. It’s hard to imagine how the KKK could do worse for African Americans than Democratic dominance of big city politics has.

Maybe members of that branch of the KKK depends on government largess?
Maybe they live in welfare and food stamps.

From the look of them, you can imagine it.

It’s tough to get into the mindset of a wacko conspiratorial outfit. However, it’s true that the abortion rate among blacks is extremely high. Some black preachers have even complained about the “genocide” it represents. Margaret Sanger, the founder of Planned Parenthood, of course, wanted to get rid of blacks, whom she deemed inferior, through eugenic measures.

Weird as it may seem, the KKK might just favor Hillary Clinton’s efforts on behalf of Planned Parenthood, because abortion really does kill a disproportionately high number of blacks.

If it’s true that KKK did give donations to Clinton, I’ve thought the abortion issue might be a reason why KKK members might support her.

The ironic thing that will happen if the claim turns out to be true is that Clinton will undoubtedly turn around and donate $20K to the NAACP or some other similar group the KKK hates.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.