Knee Surgery

Please pray for my Dad tomorrow ( Monday ) as he is having knee replacement surgery. Please pray that it is a success, that he will be free of infections and that he makes a quick and full recovery that is as pain free as possible. Many thanks and please remember you are all in my prayers.
Catherine.

Lord, I pray for Catherine’s dad. Help the doctor tomorrow perform a perfect knee replacement surgery on him and help Catherine’s dad be free from infection. Grant him a speedy recovery and a pain free knee. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Praying for your dad …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers. Amen

O Jesus Christ, Messiah and Lord,
grant Catherine’s Dad a joyful recovery from surgery
and let this be the relief and cure which he seeks.
Make skilled the work of the surgeon
and that of his team
for it is unto their knowledge and skill
that he gives himself for healing.
I pray You, O Lord,
that this procedure will be without complication,
and that his recovery will be speedy and complete.
Amen

O Jesus Christ, Messiah and Lord,
grant Catherine’s Dad a joyful recovery from surgery
and let this be the relief and cure which he seeks.
Make skilled the work of the surgeon
and that of his team
for it is unto their knowledge and skill
that he gives himself for healing.
I pray You, O Lord,
that this procedure will be without complication,
and that his recovery will be speedy and complete.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.