Knot/Cord Rosary Making

I used to make Knot/Cord Rosaries, and I would like to get back into it. There was a group that put out Color descriptions for different Rosaries, like Rosa Mystica or Our Lady of Guadalupe. Does anyone know where I might find this group, or descriptions?

Thanks,

God Bless,

MA

Don’t know if anyone answered you, but check the rosaryarmy.com site- they have a lot of info on the cord rosary

I make rosaries for Rosary Army. There are complete directions, and we have several very nice people who hand-dye the twine, in a variety of colours.
You can’t go wrong with these folks. I am so privileged to be able to donate rosaries to their fine apostolate.

Thanks, I do have the cord and the directions. I really was looking for discriptions for the rosaries. The group that I was looking for had different colors and titles for the colors of each rosary they made. Titles like Rosa Mystica or St. Peregrine. Thanks for the help though!

God Bless,

Maryann

closed #5

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.