Know any Prison Ministries that need Bibles?

Hi, I have a large number of NAB bibles and some commentaries. Somehow I seem to find them in various places. I would like to send them to a Catholic Chaplain or organization that would give them to prisoners. I did an internet search, but did not come up with much. I also need to know if there are rules as to hardcover/softcover books, etc. I know there is a need, but I don’t have an address. Thanks in advance! :thumbsup:

Contact your Diocise, they will get you in touch with someone in Prison Ministries.

Dave 13,
Check your e-mail
Pax tecum,

I suppose you could call the local jail and see if they know of anything like this. :wave:

[quote=Dave13]Hi, I have a large number of NAB bibles and some commentaries. Somehow I seem to find them in various places. I would like to send them to a Catholic Chaplain or organization that would give them to prisoners. I did an internet search, but did not come up with much. I also need to know if there are rules as to hardcover/softcover books, etc. I know there is a need, but I don’t have an address. Thanks in advance! :thumbsup:
[/quote]

Hi, Dave.

Contact the Louisiana Department of Corrections.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.