Ku Klux Klan recruiting with candy in South Carolina

cbsnews.com/news/ku-klux-klan-recruiting-with-candy-in-south-carolina/

July 16, 2014, 9:16 AM

SENECA, S.C. – Some residents in northwestern South Carolina say they found bags of candy on their street containing a piece of paper asking them to join the Ku Klux Klan.

Bunch of weirdos on par with flat earthers.

Seriously, CANDY left on the street? :rotfl: Desperate times call for desperate measures I guess. :doh2:

Hey Ku Klux Klan, please be advised to repent and ask Jesus to be your Saviour and belong to HIS clan.[BIBLEDRB][/BIBLEDRB]

So you equate racist and white supremacists with flat earthers.

I would never eat candies left like that even if the Girl Scouts or Campfire Girls left such candies. It doesn’t seem safe with candies that are left that you could unwrap. I guess even sealed candies can be injected with poison. No Thanks!

In fact, basically nowadays, nobody leaves candies around in leaving flyers.

I don’t. One thing about flat earthers, IMO, is that they disagree with everyone (black, white, red, brown, what ever) who is not a flat earther. :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

Liberals do lump many disparate groups together,i.e., all those who do not comply with the conventional “wisdom” of the ruling class. It’s easier than thinking.
But as per the topic, I don’t think I’d trust eating anything labled “Klandy”. :dts:

We do??? Could you add some flesh to those bones? I’m interested in hearing more about this! :nerd:

Maybe “on par” wasn’t the best choice of words but there are two aspects of both that are equal: Both are hopelessly outdated and unscientific.

=RACJ;12181063]Liberals do lump many disparate groups together,i.e., all those who do not comply with the conventional “wisdom” of the ruling class. It’s easier than thinking.

:rotfl::clapping:

Yes, we’ve seen for the better part of 10,000 years how that “wisdom” works…:crutches:

But as per the topic, I don’t think I’d trust eating anything labled “Klandy”. :dts:

Second! :dts:

Because candy is so hard to come by that one might be compelled to join a white supremacy group in order to obtain it? :confused: Or because people who give out candy can’t be all that bad? I wouldn’t eat it. It’s probably poisoned.

Wait hold on…the KKK is still around?? I didn’t think anyone bought into that garbage anymore.

Shows how much I know. :shrug:

I like Jimmy Fallon’s comment on this. He said that it will not be a successful campaign because nobody likes white chocolate.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.