Latest Guiliani Press Conference

“At no point did Trump’s legal team offer any proof for their allegations of widespread fraud.”
That’s fine for a press conference, it’s what we’ve come to expect. But using the same method for court filings hasn’t been working well. Somebody on the team should have realized that by now.

3 Likes

The reports have been that there were fights between the campaign legal team, which wanted to mount a legally-based strategy, and Guiliani and his team, who wanted to launch a more PR-based strategy. Guiliani won that dispute, obviously. Notice that most of the prominent attorneys have left the effort, leaving Guiliani to hold press conferences instead of filing evidence in court.

It will be interesting to see if they bring in anyone else to try to make a serious run in federal court or to the Supreme Court. Right now, its a PR effort.

1 Like

It’s also interesting that RNC chair Ronna McDaniel didn’t attend even though the press conference was held at RNC headquarters.

Yes. Some of those that are trying to preserve their reputations are starting to put some distance between themselves and the Rudy Show.

1 Like

Oh! I thought the press conference was at the RNC Construction Group in Sterling, VA.

9 Likes

Shouldn’t Giuliani be at home telling kids to get off his lawn or something ? Why is he still relevant ?

4 Likes

CNN again as a news source?

4 Likes

Because he is saving our democracy.

2 Likes

Two questions:

Will you be here all week and should I remember to tip my waitresses?

3 Likes

CNN fact checking?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

3 Likes

I didn’t watch this episode of the a Twilight Zone, but apparently Hugo Chavez has either traveled through time, or from beyond the grave and did something to change the outcome of the elections.

1 Like

You keep complaining about CNN. Share with us please…where to you get your news?

1 Like

Rudy is doing a great job.

5 Likes

In the parking lot of a Landscaping Company. . . ! And he wants (or maybe even gets?) 20,000 dollars a day!

5 Likes

PBS did the same story.

1 Like

PBS is not a trustworthy news source.

2 Likes

:+1:t6::+1:t2::+1:t5::+1:t3:  

5 Likes

If you say so…

:man_shrugging:t3::woman_shrugging:t6:

For some it seems no source is trustworthy unless it’s on the Trump train.

11 Likes
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.