Latin book?

Does any one know of a book that has religious Latin phrases, that are translated to English. I would love to find one, so any help would be much obliged.

The best in the world for beginners IMHO is “Primer of Ecclesiastical Latin” by Collins…they use this book in a lot of Latin 100 level courses.

[quote=Jason A]Does any one know of a book that has religious Latin phrases, that are translated to English. I would love to find one, so any help would be much obliged.
[/quote]

I have some old Latin textbooks that do. But I doubt they are in print. They are about 30 years old.

Try looking things up in Google perhaps. I always seem to find what I need that way. They may have links to paper books, as well.

bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/A218882

This link will crack you up!! Latin for the modern day conversationalist although it is presented in a serious manner. I find it very funny indeed!!

This may be more up your street yuni.com/library/latin.html

Free Latin textbooks here textkit.com/latin_grammar.php

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.