Latin Mass Bishop

Does anyone know if Bishop Terence Fulham is in communion with the Holy See?

To answer your question in one word …NO !!!

He was ordainded a priest by a SSPX bishop and became a bishop from a bishop with lines of succession from an “independent” Catholic Church from Brazil.

He is not in union with any Roman Catholic See or the See of Rome.

Br Mark, OSB

Does anyone know if Bishop Terence Fulham is in communion with the Holy See?

I have had several conversations with him, both by e-mail and over the telephone, and I can assure you that he is seeking to regularize his status with the Holy See.

I know several other “independent” bishops of whom this could be said.

Pray for them.

I think I’ll declare myself a bishop and seek to “regularise” myself with the Hoy See. A lot easier than trying to work my way up through the priesthood.

I think I’ll declare myself a bishop and seek to “regularise” myself with the Hoy See. A lot easier than trying to work my way up through the priesthood

This is very uncharitable of you.

If it matters, Bp. Fulham’s orders would be considered “valid but illicit.” This is NOT the same thing as “invalid”, though it might be a concept too subtle for some people to grasp.

There are many who would dispute the legitimacy as well although his sermons during the earliest days of Benedict were interesting.

This thread is six years old.:eek:

I do wish he hadn’t taken down those sermons from his website. They contained a lot of insight into what Benedict’s vision of the Church was

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.