Latin Mass Charism

Hello!

I was wondering if anyone knew of apostolic societies or religious orders that had the charism of promulgating the TLM other than the FSSP or ICKSP? Thank you so much!

The only other group I’m aware of that has the TLM as part of their charism are the Canons of St. John Cantius.

1 Like

Perhaps @JHFamily could enlighten us. I think the Sons of the Most Holy Redeemer are TLM, as well.

My new congregation is “bilingual” – alternating between English and Latin. If there is a Latin Mass in the vicinity, our members are not discouraged from attending.

Blessings,
Cloisters
My new congregation:

My particular Ministry promoting the cloisters and contemplative life:

1 Like

The Canons Regular of New Jerusalem in Charles Town, WV are a small religious order that only offer the Latin Mass. It appears to be a good order. I attend their Masses when I am in the area.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.