Latte recipes?

I got the Bialetti espresso maker and milk foamer I asked dh to get me for Christmas :thumbsup: .

I just printed two latte recipes and am looking for more. Anyone have flavored latte recipes to share? —KCT

I love coffee and lattes are my favorite. I tried to do the recipes, but in the end I just began to play with my machine and flavors. Now I hate going to coffee shops because I like my coffee better. Go find syrup that you think sound good. Mix them with coffee that you like and see what you come up with. You will find what suits you.

This morning I made caramel lattes. Drizzled some caramel ice cream topping in the mug, used a tablespoon or so of caramel coffee syrup, then added espresso and foamed milk. I topped it w/ whipped cream Yum! —KCT

Can you make chai tea lattes using that machine? I might be mistaken, and you need a special chai latte maker…but, if you can…those would be heaven-lee.:heaven: If of course, you like chai tea.:smiley:

The only thing you need to make Chai Tea Latte is the steamed milk and chai tea.
Chai tea is not difficult to make and no special contraption is needed:)
Here is a simple recipe to make chai yourself at home.

1 1/2 cups of water

1 1/2 inch stick of cinnamon

8 cardamom pods

1/4 inch fresh ginger root (sliced thin)

2/3 cup of milk

6 teaspoons sugar

3 teaspoons of Darjeeling Tea leaves

Place water, cinnamon, cardamom, cloves, and ginger in a pot and bring to a boil.

Cover and lower heat to low setting and simmer for 10 minutes.

Add milk and sugar and again bring to simmer.

Next, add the tea leaves, remove from heat and cover.

Let steep for 3 minutes and strain. Enjoy!

Or if really lazy you can get teabags of Chai tea

A chai latte is just the spiced tea mixed with milk that’s steamed from an espresso machine.:slight_smile:

I just use the syrups to flavor my espresso…
no special recipes needed

Yup, syrups, liqueurs and other such flavourings work fine. Or you can try various spices instead.

I just saw sugar free daVinci syrups at sams but in huge bottles, although I am not a huge fan of flavors in coffee (except chocolate), but I would love to have the gizmo that foams the milk.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.