Laura Ingraham attaked as a "fundamentalist Catholic extremist Church Lady"

Just imagine how the reporter would be attacked if Ingraham was a Muslim or even a Jew. I am amazed this story made it through editing.

Best I think to give such people enough rope to hang themselves. I don’t mind her show (I haven’t watched much), I didn’t know she was Catholic, that’s cool :slight_smile:

If Laura Ingraham does a good job, they will look like fools. They already look like fools when they call her a fundamentalist Catholic extremist (surprised they didn’t chuck in bigot, prejudiced, homophobe, racist, sexist etc etc) and then they compare “God, family and country,” with Nazi Germany’s ‘Blood and Soil’?

Not even worth refuting them.

Reminds me of 1 Peter 3:15-16

1 Peter 3:15-16
15 but in your hearts reverence Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to make a defense to any one who calls you to account for the hope that is in you, yet do it with gentleness and reverence; 16 and keep your conscience clear, so that, when you are abused, those who revile your good behavior in Christ may be put to shame.

God Bless You

Thank you for reading.

Oh this nazi comparing…I hate this so much…as I live in Germany, this sounds even more strange to me. If one has ever visited a concentration camp, one will hopefully never use this term for a random argument again…

You can’t ever mention a media figure is Jewish, unless it is in praise of this.

I actually like the new FOX lineup. I was never an O’Reilly fan. I am happy with Tucker, Hannity, Laura and Shannon Bream. I thought Laura’s interview with Justice Clarence Thomas was very poignant.

It’s Godwin’s law, unfortunately.

Laura Ingraham is a convert who joined the Church a few years after she went on the air with her radio program and she has been quite vocal in her defense of the Church.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.