Lavatory prayers

As a mother of two small children, it often seems like the lavatory is my office. While I was “potty-training” them, I got very close to the BVM Mary. I don’t think I have ever prayed as hard during that brief time of my life, and now I can only say, “Thankyou God for letting them be trained”. I know many other families who still need the prayers. Even with the small children being trained, we still cannot go into a public place without visiting a bathroom 1-10 times.

We are also concerned mom’s because of the “bathroom wars” which potentially allow men dressed as women to use a woman’s public restroom. So, this is promoting me to pray for God’s will for public restrooms.

Other prayers I see needed for the lavatory prayers is the young adolescent’s going through puberty who use the bathroom to deal with pubescent.

Welcome all who have bathroom prayers they want to pray for.

Thank you God!

For those mommy’s & daddy’s in the bathroom:
Hail Mary, full of grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art though among women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, mother of God
Pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Pray that the public bathrooms and policy’s are made safe for women and there children:
Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls. Amen

Praying with you.

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen.

:crossrc:***

Praying with you!

Praying as well for your intentions.

Mary.

Agreed, This has gotten too out of hand. I will never understand how it came to be this way. Praying.

Thank you God!

For those mommy’s & daddy’s training in the bathroom:
Hail Mary, full of grace
The Lord is with thee
Holy Mary, mother of God

Pray that the public bathrooms and policy’s are made safe for women and their children:
Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls. Amen

Prayers for those who are experiencing sickness and vomitting in the bathroom. Especially those undergoing cancer treatments and small children with stomach flu:
Prayer for the Sick
Dear Jesus, Divine Physician and Healer of the sick, we turn to you in this time of illness. O dearest comforter of the troubled, alleviate our worry and sorrow with your gentle love, and grant us the grace and strength to accept this burden. Dear God, we place our worries in your hands. We place our sick under your care and humbly ask that you restore your servant to health again. Above all, grant us the grace to acknowledge your will and know that whatever you do, you do for the love of us. Amen.

Praying hard.

Remember,
O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known that any one who fled to thy protection,
implored thy help or sought thy intercession,
was left unaided.
Inspired with this confidence,
I fly unto thee,
O Virgin of virgins my Mother;
to thee do I come,
before thee I stand,
sinful and sorrowful;
O Mother of thy Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions,
but in thy clemency hear and answer me.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace,
The Lord is with Thee;
Blessed art thou among women,
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Our Father,
who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Remembering you and your intentions in my daily prayers. God bless!

Hail Mary,
Full of grace,
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou amongst women
And blessed is the fruit of Thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of death,
Amen

Thank you God!

Hail Mary, full of grace
The Lord is with thee
Holy Mary, mother of God

Pray that the public bathrooms and policy’s are made safe for women and their children:

Prayers for those who are experiencing sickness and vomitting in the bathroom. Especially those undergoing cancer treatments and small children with stomach flu:
Prayer for the Sick
Dear Jesus, Divine Physician and Healer of the sick, we turn to you in this time of illness. O dearest comforter of the troubled, alleviate our worry and sorrow with your gentle love, and grant us the grace and strength to accept this burden. Dear God, we place our worries in your hands. We place our sick under your care and humbly ask that you restore your servant to health again. Above all, grant us the grace to acknowledge your will and know that whatever you do, you do for the love of us. Amen.

Thank you God!

Hail Mary, full of grace
The Lord is with thee
Holy Mary, mother of God

Prayer for the Sick

Thank you God!

Hail Mary, full of grace
The Lord is with thee
Holy Mary, mother of God

Prayer for the Sick

Thank you God!

Hail Mary, full of grace
The Lord is with thee
Holy Mary, mother of God

Prayer for the Sick

A prayer for Children

O God the Father of mankind, who hast given me these my children, and committed them to my charge to bring them up for Thee, and prepare them for eternal life: help me with thy heavenly grace, that I may be able to fulfil this most sacred duty and stewardship.

Teach me both what to give and what to withhold; when to reprove and when to forbear; make me to be gentle, yet firm; considerate and watchful; and deliver me equally from the weakness of indulgence, and the excess of severity; and grant that, bother by word and example, I may be careful to lead them in the ways of wisdom and true piety, so that at last I may, with them, be admitted to the unspeakable joys of our true home in heaven, in the company of the blessed Angels and Saints. Amen.

O Heavenly Father, I commend my children to Thy care. Be Thou their God and Father; and mercifully supply whatever is lacking in me through frailty or negligence. Strengthen them to overcome the corruptions of the world, whether from within or without; and deliver them from the secret snares of the enemy. Pour Thy grace into their hearts, and strengthen and multiply in them the gifts of Thy Holy Spirit, that they may daily grow in grace and in knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ; and so, faithfully serving Thee here, may come to rejoice in Thy presence hereafter. Amen.

Prayer for the Sick

Thank you God!

Hail Mary, full of grace
The Lord is with thee
Holy Mary, mother of God

Prayer for the Sick

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.