Lay Catholic Apostolit

Hi All,
I would like to create a lay catholic apostolit. Does anyone know the proper way to go about this?
PAX CHRISTI
Bill

If you wish to create a lay apostolate, I would first suggest you know what your apostolate's purpose is. Speak with your priest for the next step.

Contact your bishop's office. :)

What type of apostolate are you interested in creating?

I am a former Protestant minister. I converted to the Church in 1998. I have been involved in apologetics, but I got out of public debating in 2002 because it was becoming somewhat of a blood sport.

I have been heavely involved in adult faith formation and RCIA. I have been more and more disterbed about the number of “ex-Catholics” that I meet.

I am very talented in presention of the faith (sorry for the egotism) and I want to lend my tallents to the Church on a broader scale. I do not want to meet another “ex-Catholic” if there is anything I can do about it.

PAX CHRISTI
Bill

[quote="wfr, post:4, topic:246463"]
I am a former Protestant minister. I converted to the Church in 1998. I have been involved in apologetics, but I got out of public debating in 2002 because it was becoming somewhat of a blood sport.

I have been heavely involved in adult faith formation and RCIA. I have been more and more disterbed about the number of "ex-Catholics" that I meet.

I am very talented in presention of the faith (sorry for the egotism) and I want to lend my tallents to the Church on a broader scale. I do not want to meet another "ex-Catholic" if there is anything I can do about it.

PAX CHRISTI
Bill

[/quote]

You don't necessarily need to start an apostolate to start promoting yourself as a Catholic speaker. Just a website. :)

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.