Laziness in studying

Dear Jesus and Mary,

I am really too lazy and have wasted so many precious hours on the computer. Please deliver me from sloth so that I really work hard for the exam in the coming week.

Thank you.

Amen.

1 Like

Hail Mary
Full of grace
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb,
Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of death,
Amen

Prayed for your intentions. Please ask St. Joseph of Cupertino to intercede for you too.

1 Like

I struggle with similar problems (wasting time, putting off study…) and I can say that praying to St Joseph of Cupertino saved my grades. He and Our Lady are so generous to me, giving me the questions that I know in the exam, even though I deserve to fail. Say this prayer in the days leading up to your exams! I know St Joseph will look after you the way he has looked after me, and also help you to focus better in your studies. All the best with your exams, Michael!

https://www.ecatholic2000.com/pray/prayer50.shtml

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.