LDS & Heaven

Hello All

My LDS friend and I were talking about Heaven and she mentioned that there were 3 levels. I don’t know a ton about these 3 levels but I found this article I want to share with her. Can anyone provided scripture references that I could use to explain the Catholic view of Heaven?

The article is this equip.org/article/three-l…istian-books-4

Thanks for your advice and thoughts:)

Hi Try2BeHumble,

The link didn’t work for me - it says “oops we didn’t find what you were looking for”.

I don’t have scripture references for you, but I must admit I found that C.S. Lewis’ Narnia series probably helped me understand non-LDS views on heaven more than anything else. Especially the last book which contained the final battle, the afterlife, the final judgment, and the end of the world. Beautiful, touching, and powerful. C. S. Lewis considered himself an Orthodox Anglican, but surely they agree with Catholicism enough to present the worldview to a Mormon… :slight_smile:

Hello NeuroTypical,

Thank you for the reply. I am sorry the link didn’t work. Here it is: equip.org/article/three-levels-of-heaven/

As for the CS Lewis books I have read and enjoyed them all. I wish they would finish all the movies for the series! :slight_smile:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.