Lectionary based on NABRE

What is the latest version of the Lectionary for Mass for Use in the Dioceses of the United States? Is it based on the NABRE? Is it available online (I mean a full searchable edition, not the USCCB daily readings)?

If the latest approved official version is not based on the NABRE (which I believe it is not), does anyone know whether there are any plans for the update of the lectionary to NABRE?

Thanks.

[quote="KingStefan, post:1, topic:330473"]
What is the latest version of the Lectionary for Mass for Use in the Dioceses of the United States? Is it based on the NABRE? Is it available online (I mean a full searchable edition, not the USCCB daily readings)?

If the latest approved official version is not based on the NABRE (which I believe it is not), does anyone know whether there are any plans for the update of the lectionary to NABRE?

Thanks.

[/quote]

I think you can buy an updated Lectionary in hard copy form but I doubt if there's a complete version online - at least not for free.

The lectionary is A revised version of the NAB texts but not THE NABRE.

The lectionary in the U.S. is based upon the 1986 NAB New Testament, and the 1970 NAB Old Testament and Psalms.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.