Lee's Shunt Is Tender And She Is Losing Vision In Good Eye

Once Again I Am Asking For Prayers For My Daughter-in-law Lee.
She Just Called And Said About The Shunt And Her Vision. She Is Now On The Phone Trying To Get An Appt. For A Cat Scan. Much Prayers Are Needed.
Thank You Grandma Glor

Praying for Lee.

I’m sorry Lee is having dificulty after the surgery on her eye, and with pain. I ask Jesus to ease her pain and anxiety, and to heal her. God grant you all peace, Trishie

Almighty and Eternal God, the everlasting health of those who believe; hear us for Thy sick servant Lee for whom we implore the aid of Thy tender mercy, that, being restored to bodily health, she may give thanks to Thee in Thy Church. Through Christ our Lord. Amen.

Grandma Glor,

Lee is in my daily prayers.

God Bless,
Gary

Prayers promised

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

***+JMJTJ+

Lee will be in my prayers for good test results and healing.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen***

Thank You Everyone For Your Prayers. Please Keep Praying And I Will Continue To Do The Same For You.
Grandma Glor

Praying

Praying…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.