Left cheers Harry Styles In Dresses on Vogue Magazine Cover

It is well known that crossdressing is immoral.

1 Like

I’m sorry but you post unproven conclusions like they are black letter law. I’m done.

You are correct: That was a guess. Please leave me out of your suppositions so we can deal with the issues.

Will Rogers remarked that we are all ignorant – just on different subjects.

Please watch the personal insults – it detracts from the forum.

It wasn’t a guess. You have proven my point. Good day sir and/or madam.

Step into a bar and call the biggest dude there ignorant. Just tell me the result.

(By the way, when someone says they are insulted by a remark, a gentleman apologizes and states: “I did not mean my statement that way. I regret if I have offended you.” Unless one did mean a statement that way.)

1 Like

I really did not like how the Left was the put on Headline. I don’t know how else they could have phrased as they were addressing a liberal way of thinking…

Candace Owens seems to be just addressing her own age group and asking where are you going with this?

It is a fair question.

No, no, no, no. Everyone has a right to their feelings. One never tells a person they don’t have a right to feel that way. That’s just out of bounds.

You’re digging yourself in deeper. I’m no paragon of ethics and manners but even I know that.

As a society we can be polite and not call people names. As I was told when I complained to my mom about manners and rules, she told me that manners and politeness are what separated men from animals and made for a cohesive society. So perhaps we need to bring back Emily Post along with a dose of empathy for others.

Also, as the Bible tells us, being silent (instead of voicing one’s opinion about things, my addition :slight_smile: ) is usually a good thing

1 Like

There’s been a statistical study?

1 Like

Perhaps. But telling someone they need to develop tougher skin is not very uplifting.

1 Like

We can speak in generalities here as we all know it’s true from what we’ve seen in society, and in our own personal lives.

But he didn’t say anything.

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.