Left-wing election commission chair calls tech giants to summit on ‘fraudulent news’ crackdown

YouTube screenshot

NEWS FREEDOM, POLITICS - U.S. Fri Sep 6, 2019 - 4:22 pm EST

Left-wing election commission chair calls tech giants to summit on ‘fraudulent news’ crackdown

Calvin Freiburger

WASHINGTON, D.C., September 6, 2019 (LifeSiteNews) – The Democrat chairwoman of the Federal Election Commission (FEC) wants to meet with representatives from Google, Facebook, and Twitter this month to discuss how to “minimize the disruption and confusion” of fake news, which conservatives fear is code for suppressing information inconvenient to Democrats ahead of the 2020 elections. . . .

Since this is coordinated by someone from the Government (FEC), it would make it tougher for the Justice Dept. to charge “collusion” if it ever came to that.

I expect a lot of shenanigans from the Tech Giants with this election if their past actions are an indicator. At least that is my opinion.

1 Like

A little distraction maybe. I’m sure Trump has something up his sleeve.

1 Like

ProVobis . . . .

I’m sure Trump has something up his sleeve.

OK. I’ll bite.

How is it “Trump” is even in this thread?
(I agree. The FEC is under his administration.)

Trump could have nefarious plans.
Derangement is evident in everything he does.
Syndrome (from “Incredibles” for “hero syndrome” [Google = “the phenomenon in which someone seeks recognition by creating a problem that only he can fix and thus getting praises”]) is what Trump is all about. We all know that.

But do you think HE put the FEC up to this?

You don’t think Putin could be involved here too? (Do you?)

What are you getting at? What do you think “Trump” has “up his sleeve” here this time?

2 Likes

There appears to be a demand beyond the USA for such measures.

Who in the “European Parlament” do you think is the “fake news referree” ThinkingSapien?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.