leg infections

Hello everybody,
I need prayers. I need for my leg infections to heal faster and stop hurting so much.
This has really got me so depressed. Also, my cousin Anna just found out that she has a incureable lung desease. He doctor was so cold about it. She has a appointment with a doctor from Mass General. We are hoping and praying that he will have some hopefull news. Please pray that they will find a treatment for her. For they dont know what caused this so they say they have no treatment. We are hoping different.
Thank you all and God bless everyone.
Diana

Why be depressed? This is part of lifes process. We all have crosses to bear. Trust in Christ and offer your suffering up for your sins and the sins of the world.

I’ve got some severe issues myself.

God Bless,

Iowa Mike

Prayers for your leg, your cousin Anna and all the doctors involved in caring for both of you. May St. Luke intercede for all of you.

Our Father Who art in heaven, hallowed by Thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our tresspasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. amen.

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.