Leg Sores

Hello Everybody,
Some Of My Leg Ulcers Have Not Healed Yet. It Still Is Painful. I Have To Go On More Antibiotics. I Am At My Wits End. I Just Want To Die Sometimes. I Cant Take This Anymore. My Spirit Is Broken. Can You Pray For Me That I Heal Completly. Right Now I Am In Pain.
God Bless You All.

Will remember you in my prayers…

I am heading off to morning Mass soon. WIll keep you in my prayers.
Kathy

Praying for you.

All powerful Father, God of mercy, look kindly on those who suffer. Ease their burden and make their faith strong, that they may always have confidence and trust in your fatherly care. Father of mercy, You always answer your people in their suffering. We thank You for your kindness and ask You to free us from evil that we may serve you in happiness all our days. We ask this through Christ Our Lord, Amen.

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif][FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif][FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif][FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif][FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif][FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]

[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]***+JMJTJ+***

I am so sorry your trials are so heavy.
The Lord is with you and will sustain you.

You will be in my prayers for your healing and strength.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

God bless you +
[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Praying very hard for your complete recovery!

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Son.

Jesus please lead Buddie to treatment and mindset that brings healing to mind and body. Please give Your comfort to Buddie

Dear Buddie1 / Diana:

I will continue to pray for your healing and hope you feel better very soon.

Prayer to Saint Rita

Dear Rita, model Wife and Widow, you yourself suffered in a long illness showing patience out of love for God. Teach us to pray as you did. Many invoke you for help, full of confidence in your intercession. Deign to come now to our aid for the relief and cure of Buddie1. To God, all things are possible; may this healing give glory to the Lord.
Amen.

:angel1:

~~ the phoenix

Still praying very hard for your complete recovery!

Praying for healing of your leg ulcers.

Still praying for your complete recovery!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.