Leg Sores

Please pray that my leg sores heal. Its been a slow and very painful process for me. I have been praying the rosary novena now and today makes 54 days straight. I hope to God Mother Mary is listining. Now i have to say 54 in thanksgiving.
thank you all.
Diana

Will pray for your full recovery.

I will be praying VERY HARD that you will be healed!

Dear Lord, may you heal our sister who suffers so. She is one of your little ones that now I reach out to the only way I know how. I pray for her healing and your mercy. Amen.

Hi Buddie1 and warm welcome to CAF, you’ll be in my Rosary prayer intentions , too .
May Holy Mother of God , Lady of the Rosary grant your prayers , may your sore legs be healed and all your sufferings be eased .
In Jesus healing Holy Name , Amen

Praying very hard for your recovery!

Praying for your healing.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen. :signofcross: :gopray2:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.