Legal help with annulment

Hey everybody!

I am in the process of going through an annulment, and I need some help with something. My former spouse is coming in to read the testimony next week that has been recorded in the case thus far. I read all of the testimony yesterday, and prior to doing so I was asked to sign a confidentiality statement which clearly states that I would not divulge any of the information that I read. My former spouse will be required to sign one of these as well.

Here is the thing. I lived with this woman for five and a half years. I can assure you that she is incapable of maintaining the confidentiality of the testimony once she has seen some of the more explicit details that some of the witnesses have provided. Further, she would not be above using the information that she reads against me. Does anybody have any idea what my recourse is in this situation?

Thanks!

Brad

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.