Legalization of Incest

I do not know if this has been posted before but it seems that incest is now being veiwed in a different light in Switzerland…

parentdish.com/2010/12/17/switzerland-debates-legalizing-incest/?ncid=txtlnkusbbab00000004

I’m not surprised. This is probably more common than people think. I’ve read a number of cases of fathers and daughters who had a baby together. Once marriages fail, everything begins to break down. No fault divorce and the “sexual revolution” were the beginning of a very slippery slope. This is the age of selfishness, the age to ignore Truth and Reason. Hopefully we’ll get out of this mess before it’s too late but I don’t see much hope right now. I guess we need to pray, do our part, and leave it to God.

Have they already legalized polygamy? Weird if not. Usually the slippery slope of cultural debauchery works in this order, normalization of:

1. contraception
  2. premarital promiscuity and cohabitation
  3. rampant divorce (and serial marriages)
  4. homosexual behaviors
  5. polygamy
  6. incest

They’ve skipped a step! :rolleyes:

The clock is running backwards.

Our forefathers and mothers in faith went through all this.

Moses didn’t write Leviticus because no one did that stuff.

Welcome to the freak show.

Well, I think Switzerland should put up signs: Dear Navajo Indians, as far as you’re concerned, we made Satanism our official religion. You may not want to come here.

'Cause, yeah, Navajos believe incest=witchcraft. And not like “magic” witchcraft, “black Mass” witchcraft.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.