Just wondered if anyone had any knowledge on this :
Prayer of St. Gertrude the Great - A prayer which would release 1,000 souls from purgatory each time it is said. “Eternal father, I offer you the most precious blood of thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said throughout the world today, for all the Holy Souls in Purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the universal church, those in my own home and within my family. - Amen”
Our Lord revealed to Saint Bridget:
The Seven our Fathers and Hail Marys In honor of His Holy wounds and His precious blood
"Know that I will grant the following five graces to those who recite every day for twelve years (or until their death, should they die before):
- They will avoid Purgatory.**
- They will be numbered amongst the martyrs, as though they had shed their blood for the faith.
- I will maintain the souls of three of their children (or relatives) in a state of santifying grace.
- The souls of their relatives, up to four generations, will avoid Hell.
5. They will know the date of their death one month in advance.
Pope Innocent X confirmed this revelation and added that those who practice this devotion will liberate a soul from Purgatory on Good Fridays. How many graces can we thus obtain by accepting to dedicate 10 minutes each day to the Holy Wounds of our Lord…
Link here, catholicspot.com/purgatory.htm
some parts ommitted for clarity.
Is any of it true?
I wonder because there are hardly any web pages about the one revealed to St Bridget.