Lesbian Gangs Raping Young Girls, Some Attacked in School Washrooms

By John-Henry Westen

MEMPHIS, July 3, 2007 (LifeSiteNews.com) - Last week, the Fox News’ O’Reilly Factor exposed the increasing trend of lesbian gang violence terrorizing neighbourhoods and schools, especially in large cities across the United States. According to FOX News crime analyst Rod Wheeler there are some 150 such gangs in the DC area alone, including Washington, Maryland, and Virginia.

lifesite.net/ldn/2007/jul/07070303.html

lifesite.net/ldn/2007/jul/070703.html

Anyone got a secular link that can corroborate this?

Here’s one from a gay site that even has a “parent” worried:

queernotes.blogspot.com/2007/03/lesbian-gang-out-to-sodomize-your.html

I think you may have mis-read what she was worried about.

This story has all the makings of one of those ‘legends’ supported by “1000 Google ‘hits’ all eventually referring back to one (dubious) source”.

“New World Order Black Helicopter Pilot Ate My Hamster!”

The issue isn’t whether or not the lesbian lobbies like or dislike the publicity though that is the point of this last linked article. The issue is this: “Are there girl gangs sodomizing other girls or not.”

CDL

If they’re not, it’s the worst kind of hate mongering.

If the reports are not true why didn’t gay group oppose it on the basis that the charges were unfounded instead of that it was bad publicity for them? Do these kinds of things happen or don’t they? If they don’t and it is all rumor then sure it’s hateful. If they do and it is reported then something needs to be done to stop it.

BTW Calling this the “worst kind of hate mongering” is a bit hyperbolic. I don’t think the Sudanese Christians would think your comment very sensitive or the Jews who really were objects of hate would either take your comment seriously and might well be rightfully offended by it.

CDL

No hyperbole in that post! :whistle:

Teach your daughters to scream, kick, scream…and make as much noise as possible to attract the attention of teachers etc. Then hopefully, parents will press charges against these groups and they will be prosecuted. Should end some of the violence. Go to school board meetings…go to the press…make this known so it is not tolerated by any parents.

While I will not dismiss a source of information because I disagree with it in what it says, any claim that is made, especially one which seems sensational, should be examined carefully. Where do people get their information from? Can their statistics be verified or corroborated? What expertise do they have in the area?

Crime is an area the media report a lot on, and which a lot of wild claims can be made.

From my own point of view, this story sounds a bit fishy, particularly in regard to the high number of alleged gangs which exist. Is it reasonable to claim there are such a large number of gangs of this nature and sexual orientation, particularly when only a fraction of the population show exclusive homosexual orientation? How were these ‘gangs’ counted? What is the ‘expert’s’ definition of a gang? What sort of social analysis did he do to come up with this number? What and where are his sources?

A good and competent Journalist bases their stories on facts which can be verified, not hearsay.

Perhaps a better question would be, if the report is true, why haven’t any other news outlets picked up on it?

Google news search engine turns up nothing but comments about Wheeler’s claim. A search of Google itself turns up one report from three years ago… and a lot of comments on Wheeler’s claim.

The claim is so bizarre I would think there would be better documentation for it.

Greg. Some will reject the story just on the source. For them, if it does not come from the MSM, it is false. :rolleyes:

Of course, the MSM will not report it because they are part of the problem. It does not meet their agenda. Lesbians committing crimes like rape is not news to them. :mad:

Pax vobiscum!

They cited a report from NBC on the story. Is that not “secular” enough for some of you? This seems like you simply want to believe it’s not true, so you won’t believe it.

In Christ,
Rand

One station on one city. Hardly widespread. No coverage in the MSM beyond that.

Let’s see some verification. That’s all. Who knows whether it’s true or not. If in time there is no verification then we assume it’s false. Until then there doesn’t seem to be much of a story.

CDL

nbc10.com/news/2857417/detail.html

This report (quoted in the article) is 3 years old.

I’m trying to determine the point you are making here.

I hope the exposure has caused the molesting to stop. Who knows?

CDL

It’s a good story; but if you were going to use it to convince anyone there was a problem here that could be linked to same sex addiction- or whatever you want to call it- the first thing someone is going to do is look into the validity and bias of the story.

Do you have any insight into that? If you take the story at face vaule you have some kids infuenced by secular culture to think that any perversion is ok acting out on that influence in inappropriate ways. Since that is the only story all we know is that if it has been replicated no one knows about it. That’s the long and short of it. Do you have any other insights?

CDL

So you’re saying that this is more about the general moral relativism prevelant in society today and is a result of the selfish, self-serving attitude society has with regard to sexual activity? This “gang-rape” behaviour is a symptom of a wider moral malaise?

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.