Leslie

Please pray for Leslie, who is a recovering drug user.

Bless Leslie, Lord for the courage and strength to work in overcoming this addiction.
Please help Leslie to remain clear of any influences and situation of temptation.
Please help this peson to fully reclaim the gift of wholesome life and future that You gave as birthright.
Thank You, Lord.

St. Maximilian Mary Kolbe, Patron Saint against drug addictions please pray for Leslie. Amen.

Eucharisted- Here are some more Prayers if you need them:

forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?p=5756336#post5756336

God bless,
goforgoal

For Leslie …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying hard.

Dear Lord, please remove all the toxins from drug abuse from Leslie’s body. Help her to connect with people who will lead her to You, and away from the temptations of drugs. Fill her with Your Holy Spirit. In Jesus name we pray.

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers. Amen

Amen.

St. Maximilian Mary Kolbe, Patron Saint against drug addictions please pray for Leslie. Amen.
St. Dymphna, please pray for Leslie. Amen.
St. Maria Faustina Kowalska, please pray for Leslie. Amen.

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers. Amen

St. Bruno, please pray for Leslie. Amen.

Omnipotent and eternal God,
the everlasting Salvation of those who believe,
hear us on behalf of Thy sick servant, Leslie,
for whom we beg the aid of Thy pitying mercy,
that, with her bodily health restored,
she may give thanks to Thee in Thy church.
Through Christ our Lord.

Amen.

Continued prayers……

For your intentions

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for help. Amen

Our Lady of the Rosary, please pray for Leslie. Amen.

Continued prayers……

For your intentions

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”

St. Denis and companions, please pray for Leslie. Amen.

Continued prayers……

For your intentions

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”

May the Lord Jesus Christ help leslie overcome her problem with drugs. Please help her to
feel good; feel good about herself and about her life and not feel the need to to turn to drugs.

May God bless you.

Our Lady of the Rosary, please pray for Leslie. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.