Let is pray that this doesn't pass

capwiz.com/nrlc/issues/alert/?alertid=63071146&type=CO

Thoughts? Prayers?

God Bless

Again it is obvious on who the party of death is. This party’s pro death stance is enabled by those Catholics who support them.

I don’t understand how some people think catholisim and abortion are compatible

I agree !!! God have Mercy, God Bless, Memaw

Yep.

Agree. Praying hard.

Abortion is not compatible with life. It’s not a Catholic thing. Cicero and others condemned abortion before Christianity even came into being.

The only correction I would make re this comment is It(being against abortion) Is not JUST a Catholic thing.
Otherwise,spot on!:wink:

Heck, I don’t know how people think abortion and being human are compatible. :shrug:

It failed :slight_smile:

lifenews.com/2014/07/16/senate-defeats-demcorats-bill-to-overturn-supreme-court-decision-protecting-hobby-lobby/

:amen:

God is good!

c-span.org/video/?c4503842/senator-tom-coburn-hobby-lobby-bill

Ummm. The bill that the OP was talking about is Senate bill (S. 1696), the “Women’s Health Protection Act”. The bill that you are referencing is S.2578 “Protect Women’s Health From Corporate Interference Act of 2014”.

I’m glad you pointed that out!! I’ll get back to praying then :thumbsup:

My mistake, I thought it was the same one (as in this thread: forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=896551)

Oh well, at least this other one didn’t pass.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.