Let’s all pray the Divine Mercy Chaplet for Stephen Hawking and for Nikolas Cruz

Our Lord asked St. Faustina for us to pray especially for hardened sinners. I have been one, and in many ways, I still am. The best way to console Our Lord is to quench His thirst for souls. Let’s console Him from the pain of losing a soul. These two men, Hawking died a professed atheist, and Nikolas Cruz killed 17 people and may get the death penalty. Let’s do like St. Therese when she prayed for Pranzini ( the criminal who was guillotined who she prayed for until his death for his salvation). I believe with all my heart in the power of the Divine Mercy chaplet, so let’s all join together today to say it for these two men!

Also, please pray for my friend. She had to admit her best friend ito the hospital for an attempted suicide.

2 Likes

I will include these two men as I pray the divine mercy chaplet later. Glad to know you love the chaplet. I do, too, very much.

1 Like

This makes me so happy! It’s such an amazingly beautiful and powerful prayer. The only sad thing is that I don’t think enough people know about :(!

1 Like

I agree with you, that’s why I’ve been trying my best to recommend it to the CAF members. I even encoded copies of it (including the Corporal and Spiritual Works of Mercy) and distribute it to the people in my community, even to strangers. This prayer is really powerful, and through it, my countless prayers have been answered.

1 Like

This is so awesome! Please keep it up!! You’ve inspired me!

1 Like

Prayed it for Stephen Hawking yesterday as i said I would do so on his thread.
Will pray for Nikolas Cruz at a later time.

1 Like

Will remember them both in my intentions when I pray the chalet tonight

1 Like

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You!

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Eternal Father, I offer you the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord, Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.

For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.