Let us Praise the Virgin on Her Feast Day with the Rosary

[size=2]
My little brothers and sisters of the Catholic faith, let us lift our voices in praise and love to Our Dear Holy, Immaculate Mother, that was taken up into heaven on this day, by sharing the Scriptural Rosary, which I will now share from the little book I found on the Scriptural Rosary.

The two mysteries that I will of course share are the final Glorious ones, the Assumption and Coronation. God Bless you all, and may we all lift our hearts up to Mother Mary on this beautiful day.

In Her Love,
Scott

[LIST=1]
*]The Assumption:[/size]
*]Fruit of the Mystery: A Happy Death. O Mother Mary, your glorious Assumption is the symbol of readiness for the Lord. O Mother Mary, you were more ready for the call of your Son than any human creature has ever been ready or will ever be ready. Therefore, O Mother Mary, obtain for us the grace to be truly ready for the coming of your Son, that at the end of our earthly life, Jesus will say to us, “Well done, good and faithful servant, enter into the joy of your Master.” **
]Our Father
]Meditation on Mystery
[LIST=1]
*]O, Mother Mary, St. John took you into his home, at the command of Jesus at the Cross. O, Mother Mary, may we take you into the home of hearts.
*]O Mother Mary, you had grown in such deep intimacy of soul with Jesus over the long years of waiting.
*]O Mother Mary, you had longed for the coming of your Son with an ever greater fervor and faith.
*]Then, O Mother Mary, when the time was right, you abandoned yourself into the arms of God in a totally beautiful act of loving trust and surrender.
*]Then, O Mother Mary, Jesus revealed to you the unimaginable brilliance of His glorified humanity.
]Then, O Mother Mary, in the next instant, He revealed to you the incomparable splendor of your own Immaculate Heart.
]Then, in order that you might most fully share in the fruits of His Redemption, Christ, your Son, rendered to you your body and soul in glorified form
]Then, by the Power of Almighty God, He took you, body and soul, into Heaven and seated you as Queen of Heaven and Earth.
]O Mother Mary, now that you are in Heaven, you never cease to lovingly, with great motherly care, intercede for us, your children.
]O Mother Mary, the Early Fathers tell us that you were mostly silent in the Scriptures because your time to speak has been reserved for the “last days,” which is the entire era of the Church, and that is why you have never ceased throughout Church history to visit us from Heaven with loving messages of concern for us, your children. May we always heed your revelations to us![/LIST]

]Glory Be, Fatima Prayer

*]The Coronation:
*]Fruit of the Mystery: Final Perseverance. O Mother Mary, you have been crowned Queen of Heaven and Earth. Therefore, become forevermore, Our Dear Mother, the Queen of our minds and hearts, and pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.
*]Our Father
*]Meditation on Mystery
**[LIST=1]
*]O, Mother Mary, you are the Queen of all Holy Angels, for, like them, you are sinless, and yet you are more, in that you have suffered with thy Son.
*]O Mother Mary, you are Queen of all Holy Patriarchs, for just as they are our Fathers in the Faith, so you are our Mother.
*]O Mother Mary, you are Queen of all Holy Prophets, for you have given to the world the Word of God in all its fullness, the Word Incarnate.
*]O Mother Mary, you are Queen of all Holy Apostles, for you have given to the world the Good News in Person.
*]O Mother Mary, you are Queen of all Holy Martyrs, for, by the perfect maternal compassion which your most precious Immaculate Heart felt for the divine sufferings of your Son, you have more perfectly glorified God than any of those who have suffered for Him the worst of human tortures.
*]O Mother Mary, you are Queen of all Holy Pontiffs, for your motherly intercession has never ceased to be heralded by him who is the glorious head of the Mystical Body on Earth.
*]O Mother Mary, you are Queen of all Holy Priests, Religious and Monks, for you are more perfectly consecrated to the Father than any of those who are in the service of Christ and His Church.
]O Mother Mary, you are Queen of all Holy Virgins, for your purity of body and soul perfectly surpasses that of any who have forsaken sex for the sake of the Kingdom.
]O Mother Mary, you are Queen of all Holy Married Couples, for your most loving and chaste union with St. Joseph was the perfect model for married life, fully spiritualized.
]O Mother Mary, you are Queen of all Holy Single People and of all the Saints, for the dazzling crown of your Immaculate Holiness shines with all the beauty possible from the grace of God![/LIST]

]Glory Be, Fatima Prayer
[/LIST]

I not long ago finished the Assumption Novena with the intention of knowing my vocation:

Mary, Queen Assumed into Heaven, I rejoice that after years of heroic martyrdom on earth, you have at last been taken to the throne prepared for you in heaven by the Holy Trinity.

Lift my heart with you in the glory of your Assumption above the dreadful touch of sin and impurity. Teach me how small earth becomes when viewed from heaven. Make me realize that death is the triumphant gate through which I shall pass to your Son, and that someday my body shall rejoin my soul in the unending bliss of heaven.

From this earth, over which I tread as a pilgrim, I look to you for help. I ask for this favor: (Mention your request).

When my hour of death has come, lead me safely to the presence of Jesus to enjoy the vision of my God for all eternity together with you.

God bless us all, through the intercession of Mary.

Nick

Thank you, Nick for such a beautiful prayer. May She bless you always.

BTW, have you found your vocation yet?

In Her Love,
Scott
:slight_smile:

no, Scott, I haven’t found it yet. Thanks for asking. It was in fact Our Lady who got me to do a degree course which I have just finished. One day I asked her to ask Jesus what He wanted me to do. My PP that day suggested I do the degree at…Maryvale Institute in Birmingham. This has the oldest Sacred Heart chapel in the UK and so both Jesus and Mary were honoured! I am still asking Mary to intercede for me regarding my next move.

That is wonderful, God Bless you. I will say a prayer that Our Lady guide you farther in the Will of God.

In Her Love,
Scott

thanks, Scott, and thanks also for the Scriptural Rosary. :slight_smile:

np!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.