Let us pray for China, struck by another large earthquake today

Reports vary but a 6.0 plus earthquake stuck the same area that suffered in May with over 40,000 victims who have died, and anther 20,000 who are missing. Let us join our prayers to pray for any or all the victims of today’s latest earthquake. This area is just over 700 miles from Beijing where the Olympics will officially begin on Sunday. More and mre reasons to pray for our athletes, visitors and all those who will be attending the Olympics which opens on Saturday.

Praying

praying

+JMJTJ+

These intentions will be in my prayers.

*Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Father of all, please have mercy on the Chinese people and draw them to Yourself
Please keep them safe.

Please aid all who are affected by this new earthquake.
Please protect all involved in the Olympic Games in China.
We ask, in Jesus’ name

In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Oh, Blessed Mother, intercede for us and bring our petitions to Jesus.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.

Amen

Praying for these poor people.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying!

closed #10

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.