Let us pray now

So many of us forget we have a Guardian Angel. I know I do. Let us remember their presence and the protection they bring us day and night:
Angel of God,
my guardian dear,
To whom God’s love
commits me here,
Ever this day,
be at my side,
To light and guard,
Rule and guide.

Amen.*

“From infancy to death human life is surrounded by their (the angels) watchful care and intercession. Beside each believer stands an angel as protector and shepherd leading him to life. Already here on earth the Christian life shares by faith in the blessed company of angels and men united to God.”

• from the Catechism of the Catholic Church; 336.

I’m so thankful for the Angels :slight_smile: they help us in so many ways.

Angel of God,
my guardian dear,
To whom God’s love
commits me here,
Ever this day,
be at my side,
To light and guard,
Rule and guide.

Amen.

I dont forget my gurdian angel these days pray 3 - 5 times a day alongside other prayers but there was a long time when i did forget…

O Angel od God my guardian dear
to whom Gods love commits me here
ever this day be at my side
to light and to guard to rule and to guide
Amen

O guardian angels please know we love you and appreciate you all please guide us through our time here in this life Amen

You are so right my friend…Let us always remember to also turn to our Guardian Angels, especially in time of danger…Praying it forward…

Angel of God,
my guardian dear,
To whom God’s love
commits me here,
Ever this day,
be at my side,
To light and guard,
Rule and guide.

Amen.

Amen

Angel of God,
my guardian dear,
To whom God’s love
commits me here,
Ever this day,
be at my side,
To light and guard,
To rule and guide. :angel1:Amen.

I just read something yesterday, where the Holy Father said that his Guardian Angel allowed him to fall (he just got the cast off his wrist last Friday I believe), because his Guardian Angel was following God’s permitting will.

Remember- never drive faster than your Guardian Angel can fly:)

Angel of God,
my guardian dear,
To whom God’s love
commits me here,
Ever this day,
be at my side,
To light and guard,
Rule and guide.

Amen.

Thank you for concern,me am good.May almight God bless you.Pray fro my spiritual growth.

Angel of God,
my guardian dear,
To whom God’s love
commits me here,
Ever this day,
be at my side,
To light and guard,
Rule and guide.

Amen.

A big THANKS to my guardian angel who has protected me lo these many years. When I think back over the years how many times I’ve escaped dangerous situations, I’m grateful to be alive.

Angel of God,
my guardian dear,
To whom God’s love
commits me here,
Ever this day,
be at my side,
To light and guard,
Rule and guide.

Amen.

Angel of God,
my guardian dear,
To whom God’s love
commits me here,
Ever this day,
be at my side,
To light and guard,
Rule and guide.
Amen.

Dear Guardian Angels to all of us thankyou for protecting us and guiding us through this life full of twists and turns and dangers of every kind.May God bless you all for your unrelenting hard work to us all.Amen

Guardian Angel
My Angel, please obtain love and discernment for me, so that I am blessing to others.

My Angel, if my attitudes, actions, words, or lack of response, have left injuries in others’ lives, please go before God to plead for great healing, gifts and happiness for each of them.

My dear Angel, please forgive me all ‘sorrow’ that I may have brought you in your observation of divine mercy neglected. Thank you for your faithfulness, and loving care.

Please lead me into loveliness of soul. Help me to love God wholly. Obtain of God that I delight you with glorious fulfilment of His highest hopes for me.

Angel of God,
my guardian dear,
To whom God’s love
commits me here,
Ever this day,
be at my side,
To light and guard,
Rule and guide.
Amen.

Angel of God,
my guardian dear,
To whom God’s love
commits me here,
Ever this day,
be at my side,
To light and guard,
Rule and guide.
Amen.

AMEN

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.