Let's All Pray for the Conversion of Sinners!

In her book, PRAYERS AND HEAVENLY PROMISES (Tan Books), famous Catholic author Ann Ball relates that Jesus
gave a holy nun, Sister Consolata Bertrone in the 1940s,
a very powerful prayer, which the Sister said Jesus promised her that each time you say the prayer, he saves a sinner’s soul and cancels a thousand blasphemies.

Whether we believe this private communication to the nun or not, the prayer is a lovely prayer to say for the conversion and salvation of sinners. We can say it, sincerely, 50 times a day using Rosary beads. If said from the heart, it is sure to be efficacious. It is,

“Jesus! Mary! I Love You! Save Souls !!”

That’s it. Said from the heart.
It is also good for the Souls in Purgatory.

Let’s all pray for the conversion and salvation of
unregenerate sinners and the fallen away and the souls in Purgatory !!
Love,
Jaypeeto4
+JMJ+

I like it. :slight_smile:

Praying for those separated from God. :byzsoc:

Somewhat similar to the Jesus Prayer and the Divine Mercy Chaplet (both of which I say) - I think asking for God’s mercy on all the sinners of the world includes the grace of conversion. Certainly salvation.

Praying anyway :crossrc:

Ever convert and renew my own heart of your Compassionate Mercy Lord and in converting and renewing me, I humbly ask that you grant the Grace of Conversion to all hearts…Amen

Jesus, Mary and Joseph, I love you - please save souls.

Blessings with Peace…Barb

Thank you for sharing this.

Eternal Father, I offer Thee the merits of the Most Precious Blood of Jesus, Thy Beloved Son and my Divine Redeemer, for the repentance of unbelievers, the extirpation of heresies and the conversion of sinners.

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be
world without end
Amen

wonderful! i pray this even just in my mind throughout the day.

I like this prayer. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you for this reminder that there are so many people who may have no one to pray for them.
Praying right now!

Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Wounds of our Lord Jesus Christ to heal the wounds of our souls. My Jesus pardon and mercy through the merits of Thy Holy Wounds…:bowdown:

Holy Mary please pray for us and for the continual conversion of all sinners…Lord please take all our hearts of stone and grant us hearts of flesh…
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_14_11.gifAmen

I made this prayer into a walking rhythm by adding a ‘please’…“Jesus, Mary, I love you. Please save souls” So while walking along it comes to mind and I set it to my steps.

Jesus, Mary, I love you. Please save souls.

Many times everyday I say: Jesus, Mary and Joseph, I love you, save souls!

Both are great prayers and don’t involve much time.

Wonderful request!!! I’m praying now.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.