Let's all pray to be delivered from the Bird Flu

Let’s all unite our prayers and ask God to remove this virus from our midst. After all, the Lord said “…if two of you shall agree on earth about anything at all for which they ask, it shall be done for them by my Father in heaven.”

Count me in.

I’m with you.

In my prayers

Amen!

As I worked in Hong Kong at the time of the SARS crisis I certainly pray I do not have to go through something like that again.
Things were so bad that the Bishop suspended all Masses until the crisis was over and gave all Catholics general absolution (subject to going to Confession after the crisis).
Meantime I bought a supply of Tamiflu (in case bird flu strikes) for my family and myself but I pray that we never have to use it.

:gopray2: Praying with you guys…

**From the thread **Let’s all pray to be delivered from the Bird Flu

[quote=Aurelia] Let’s all unite our prayers and ask God to remove this virus from our midst. After all, the Lord said “…if two of you shall agree on earth about anything at all for which they ask, it shall be done for them by my Father in heaven.”
[/quote]

I join everyone here in offering prayers for deliverance from the Avian Flu and thank all of you who have prayed.

We have several sticky threads in the Spirituality forum which might interest you including one specifically for prayer requests. I encourage the OP to keep us all updated through that venue.

The Avian Flu has been added to the prayer request thread, which you can see here.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.