Lets Get Some Answers

Once saved always saved ? /Is Eernal security Biblical ?/CAN A CHRISTIAN LOSE SALVATION
just maybe we can get some answers

Bill, the answere is “yes”. Just read the Bible. All Catholics (the true Bible Church) know this , But what I want to know is: do you already know this and are just posting a challange, are you looking for more info?

I WAS LOOKING FOR INFO MY DAUTHER HAS JOIN THE BAPTIST CHURCH AND I WAS LOOKING FOR HELP. READING THE BIBLE DID NOT HELP SHE READS THE BIBLE ALMOST DAILY .I SAY THE BIBLE IS SAYING ONE THING AND SHE ANOTHER

don’t have to yell. The Baptist interpritation suites protastant thought. Many of the things that they teach are what I call “new time religion.” As opposed to us, the “old time religion.”

Maybe try to find some catholic commentaries. St. Jeromes comes to mind. It is very indepth. It shows what the early Apostles & the whole Church thought about the Scriptures from the earliest days. Protestant thinking came later & was the work of misguided men.

It’s all good bro. :wink: I just was trying to understand before I posted an answer. Sometimes the poster is like you & truly wants to get ideas to look things up. Othertimes they are NOT like you & just trying to start something. Those latter ones I just add to my ignore list.

I suppose I should have looked at your profile first & seen you were Catholic. That would have answered my question.

A warning about the Jeromes … It ain’t cheap.

Hi Bill,

Just curious… what does your daughter now believe about Jesus?
[/quote]

That is a little scary. Lets all work on her conversion back to the True Faith that Jesus Himself founded before the doctrine of man got ahold of it,. BUT, Bill at least be comfoted in this (just my personal opinion now) At least Baptist ARE Christian. It’s not like that being a Baptist will put her in hell. She just may be in purgatory another thousand years or so I’ll probably be beside her talkin’ about this thread

Our security is to be found in Christ, Who is eternal.

However, some people seem to be seeking their security in their own faith or saying the “sinner’s prayer”.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.