Let's Pray a Perpetual Rosary

For the healing and complete recovery of @YHWH_Christ from bipolar disorder: :angel:

20191003_163438
20190905_134718

8th Hail Mary ~ Joyful (2)

4 Likes

For @jessicaa and her boyfriend, that GOD will help them during these trying times, protect them from all danger and harm, & provide them with all their needs, we pray:

9th Hail Mary ~ Joyful (2)

4 Likes

For @StephieNorthCo, @Psalms62, @njlisa, @CajunJoy65, @Cecilia_Dympna, @Glennon_P, @OddBird, @ATraveller, @Elf01, @In_Jesus_I_Trust and all intentions in this thread.

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

10th Hail Mary ~ Joyful 2

9 Likes

For all of my immediate family, and especially my brother, that God softens his heart and brings him back. O God, chase after these lost sheep relentlessly and restlessly. For they are far beyond me. image

5 Likes

3rd Joyful, The Nativity
Our Father ~ 1st Ave

christmas-pictures-baby-jesus-174828-8312867

5 Likes

for the intentions of @BigRon For my marriage. x

HAIL MARY, full of grace, the Lord is
with thee. Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us
sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

1st Hail Mary ~ Joyful (3)

5 Likes

for the intentions of @Writer_for_God Success for friend's online business

Amen.

2nd Hail Mary ~ Joyful (3)

4 Likes

for the intention of @frankiejen Prayers for a Friend of Mine

Amen.

3rd Hail Mary ~ Joyful (3)

4 Likes

For the marriage of @BigRon, we pray: :pray:

5th Hail Mary in Chinese ~ Joyful (3)

5 Likes

@CradleRC58, welcome to our thread! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This is for your intention: :latin_cross::dove::pray::angel::pray::dove:

6th Hail Mary ~ Joyful (3)

5 Likes

For a promising future of @frankiejen’s pal:

20191008_214455

7th Hail Mary ~ Joyful (3)

6 Likes

For the success of the online business of @Writer_for_God’s friend, Richard, we pray:

20191218_224225

8th Hail Mary ~ Joyful (3)

6 Likes

Thank you for remembering me in your prayers, @Katie777 and @St.Bede! :star2: :star2:

1 Like

You’re very welcome, @Natalia! :rose::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::rose:

That GOD will help @Margaret_Ann during these trying times, we fervently pray: :latin_cross::dove:

9th Hail Mary in Chinese ~ Joyful (3)

6 Likes

Thank you so much to each of you for keeping me in your prayers. :sunflower: I’m very grateful. Thank you for your generosity. :slightly_smiling_face: :rose:

Please, if you have time and would offer a prayer, it would really be appreciated. Juju .
God Bless~

5 Likes

For @Minks, her family and her precious nephew; and for the permanent reversal of James Daily’s execution, we fervently pray:

20190928_135523

10th Hail Mary ~ Joyful (3)

4 Likes

Praise GOD for the good medical results of @Bix. Lord Jesus, also cast out his feelings of anxieties & fears & replace them with joy and peace that only you can give, we pray:

20191215_104738

For the repose of @Margaret_Ann’s mom, and for all the holy souls in purgatory: :latin_cross:

6 Likes

The 4th Joyful Mystery ~ “The Presentation of the Child Jesus at the Temple and the Purification of the Blessed Virgin Mary”

For @aroosi @OddBird @Katherine438 @Katie777 @Irishmom2 @StephieNorthCo @Psalms62 @upant @njlisa @IsaiahSpirit their families and loved ones: :dove::pray::angel::pray::dove:

7 Likes

For @Bix @CajunJoy65 @Cecilia_Dympna @7_Sorrows @CRV @pulchraesamicamea @Elf01 @GladTidings @Margaret_Ann and @yankeesouth, their families & loved ones:

20191218_224225

1st Hail Mary ~ Joyful (4)

11 Likes
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.