Let's Pray a Perpetual Rosary

In Thanksgiving for all the love in the world.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the
beginning is now, and ever shall be, world
without end. Amen.

For the Holy Souls in Purgatory and for the repose of the souls of CC, JE, RS, IO, LT.

O My Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of Hell; lead all souls to Heaven, especially those in most need of Thy mercy. Amen.

6 Likes

The Fifth Joyful Mystery is the Finding of The Child Jesus in the Temple.

Lord grant us the grace of love for Jesus and His teachings.

For those suffering in psych wards in hospitals around the world, where I personally believe the most spiritual suffering is occurring in the world

5 Likes

For all those who have no one to pray for them, let us offer prayers out of Love for one another:

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee

Blessed are thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus

Holy Mary, Mother of God

Pray for us sinners now and at the time of our death :pray:

1st Hail Mary; 5th Joyful Mystery

8 Likes

Thank you so much for continued prayers Katherine. :rose:

Also, thank you @Katie777, @IsaiahSpirit, @Irishmom2, @aroosi, @St.Bede, @Yankeesouth, @Upant, and all who have prayed. I’m in need of and appreciate your prayers tremendously. Thank you for remembering me. :rose::rose::rose:
:pray:

6 Likes

Thank you for your prayer! GOD bless! :latin_cross:

According to the news earlier, there were 8 new confirmed Coronavirus cases here in Tokyo today (all not connected to the cruise ship). My friend and I started to get very worried. We cut short our trip for today and arrived our hotel at 7pm, with no plans of going out later. We changed our itinerary for tomorrow and decided to just go somewhere around near our hotel. If only we can change our flight & go back home tomorrow we would. But unfortunately, we’ll have to wait til Monday.

Please pray for our safety; and that all passengers on our flight going back to Taipei on Monday (including us, of course) will be perfectly healthy; and that the situation here in Japan won’t get worse and will soon be under control. Also, pray that GOD will replace all our anxieties and fears with joy and peace that only HE can give: :dove: :latin_cross: :dove:

Thank you so much in advance. GOD bless!

20191008_214455

2nd Hail Mary ~ Joyful (5)

Just right after I finished posting this, another new confirmed case in Nagoya had been detected. I don’t dare to think what tomorrow will be like anymore. Everything just suddenly happened within today.

Pray that aside from being healthy, Taiwan, on Monday, will not yet impose a 14 day mandatory home quarantine for all passengers coming from Japan. This holiday is turning into a nightmare for me.

8 Likes

Beautifully put. Thank you for the Latin.

1 Like

For @St.Bede, @Bix, @Katie777, @Katherine438, @ATraveller, @CRV, @F_Marturana, @Mtatum1958, @Elf01, @Crocus and for all intentions in this thread.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

3rd Hail Mary ~ Joyful 5

13 Likes

Thank you so much @aroosi for the badly needed prayer, especially now. :latin_cross::pray::innocent::pray:

1 Like

Thank you aroosi for including me in your prayer. May God bless you abundantly. :bouquet: :pray: :prayer_beads:

2 Likes

4th Hail Mary/Fifth Joyful Mystery - The Finding of Jesus in the Temple
For all those searching for the Truth, that they come Home to the Catholic Church.

6 Likes

Thank you very much.

God Bless

Katherine

2 Likes

Thank you aroosi … very kind of you.

God Bless you and protect you.

Katherine

2 Likes

5th Hail Mary/Fifth Joyful Mystery - The Finding of Jesus in the Temple
For all health related intentions of the Rosary crew especially @Bix, @irishmom, @Katherine438 @Katie777, @St.Bede and @upant.

7 Likes

Thank you yankeesouth … most appreciated.

God Bless you

Katherine

2 Likes

@upant; @aroosi; @Katie777; @Minks; @Bix; @St.Bede; @njlisa; @Mtatum1958; @Irishmom2; @Tis_Bearself

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

6th Hail Mary … Fifth Joyful Mystery

8 Likes

@StephieNorthCo; @Lormar; @IsaiahSpirit; @Cecilia_Dympna; @7_Sorrows ; @patricius79; @pollylodges; @Convert3; @F_Marturana

7th Hail Mary … Fifth Joyful Mystery

10 Likes

8th Hail Mary/Fifth Joyful Mystery - The Finding of Jesus in the Temple
In thanksgiving for answered prayers, especially for @aroosi

5 Likes

One of my company went home already … she was sick … so I have some time this morning.

2 Likes

@yankeesouth and @Katherine438, thank you so much for your much needed prayer.

Prayer below is for both of your intentions:

20190925_143256

9th Hail Mary ~ Joyful (5)

6 Likes
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.