Let's Pray a Perpetual Rosary

For the intercession of Mary, Undoer of Knots

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with you;
blessed are you among women,
and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

1st Hail Mary. 2nd Sorrowful Mystery

3 Likes

For the Holy Souls in Purgatory

pray for us sinners
Amen.

2nd Hail Mary. 2nd Sorrowful Mystery

2 Likes

In thanksgiving for my loved one and for God helping me to persevere with her despite the difficulties we have experienced:

(3rd Hail Mary, 2nd Sorrowful Mystery)
2 Likes

For all mothers suffering for and/or with their children
pray for us sinners
Amen.

4th Hail Mary. 2nd Sorrowful Mystery

1 Like

for those praying this Perpetual Rosary

pray for us sinners
Amen.

5th Hail Mary. 2nd Sorrowful Mystery

3 Likes

Thanks for you concern. To avoid making another mistake in the future, I decided to just stay behind the scene and be safe. However, I’ll continue to pray for all of you and give you my support by clicking the “:heart:” button. May the peace of our Lord be with you always.

2 Likes

For the soul and family of G, who was buried today.

Je vous salue Marie, pleine de grâce ;
Le Seigneur est avec vous.
Vous êtes bénie entre toutes les femmes, et Jésus, le fruit de vos entrailles, est béni.
Sainte Marie, Mère de Dieu, priez pour nous, pauvres pécheurs, maintenant et à l’heure de notre mort.
Amen.

(6th Hail Mary - 2nd Sorrowful Mystery)

2 Likes

Hi, obviously if participating in the forum makes you uncomfortable or concerned about making mistakes you are certainly welcome to stay behind the scenes and be safe. On the other hand nobody is perfect, we all make mistakes or are sometimes misunderstood in our words or intentions. It is part of life. And sometimes for pride and fear we prefer to avoid taking risks. It is safer, no mistakes if you don’t do anything, but you also miss the chances to do the good you could do. I am telling you this as a sister, because I know first hand that perfectionism sometimes can be paralyzing. If you change mind and come back to the forum you know already that your contribution is very much appreciated and already made a beautiful difference in other people lives. Take care and God bless.

3 Likes

For EB, her family, and our community

pray for us sinners
Amen.

7th Hail Mary. 2nd Sorrowful Mystery

1 Like

For @St.Bede and his intentions.

Je vous salue Marie, pleine de grâce ;
Le Seigneur est avec vous.
Vous êtes bénie entre toutes les femmes, et Jésus, le fruit de vos entrailles, est béni.
Sainte Marie, Mère de Dieu, priez pour nous, pauvres pécheurs, maintenant et à l’heure de notre mort.
Amen.

(8th Hail Mary – 2nd Sorrowful Mystery)

2 Likes

For my family, that their faith may be strengthened:

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Mater%20Dolorosa%20by%20Carlo%20Dolci
9th Hail Mary, 2nd Sorrowful Mystery

1 Like

That was so sweet of you. Thank you for your encouragement. Honestly speaking, I’ve never participated on any forum before. I have no Facebook, Instagram, nor Twitter account. In fact, it took me a lot of courage to join CAF. May be, partly, I’m to blame too; thinking that this is a Catholic forum, I somehow put a very high expectation on all the members here to reflect the image of Christ, eg. gentle, soft~spoken, loving, truly caring your one another, and bearing the fruit of the Holy Spirit. To my surprise, I found a number of people on the other thread to be accusing and harsh, sometimes to the point of being aggressive. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t mind being corrected at all, but for the love of GOD, do it in a way that’s not offensive. For me, attitude counts a lot. I’m very disappointed right now.

Despite of it all, I’ll still take your advice into consideration. But for the time being, I’ll stick to my word.

As for my contribution, I’ll continue to pray for all of you, and give you my support by clicking the “:heart:” button.

I’m grateful for this opportunity to meet such a lovely bunch of people like you.

More power and GOD bless!

2 Likes

I think CAF is much gentler than many other forums, even some Catholic forums, but of course it is far from perfect.

You have high expectations indeed. That is good in a way. Perhaps it shows that you recognize the good in everyone, created as we are in the image and likeness of God.

The problem with high expectations is that they can lead to disappointment. This a great opportunity to reflect on what has happened. Try to keep it positive though. Look for understanding (what, how, why), reconciliation, and peace.

3 Likes

Why not at least keep praying with us on this thread ? Entrusting prayer intentions to Our Lady seems pretty safe to me.

2 Likes

As I said, it’s my first time, and most probably my last as well, to participate in a forum. I’m still traumatized of what had happened and I need time to heal.

I appreciate your kind suggestion. I’ll try my best to see things in a more positive light. Cheers!

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind doing that, but I still need time to recover. Hope you understand. Shalom.

2 Likes

I do :blush:
I’m so sorry you were hurt. Take your time, under the Lord’s healing wings.

3 Likes

Now you make me really curious. In what kind of environment do you live that a disagreement is so traumatic? I wonder if you live in a very sheltered environment (monastery, fancy academic campus), if you are not much in contact with others or if you are in a professional/personal position in which people never openly challenge/‘disrespect’ you. If I had a cent for every time somebody was rude to me I will be a millionaire by now!!! :hugs:

1 Like

That’s funny. :rofl::rofl::rofl:Especially the last phrase. You made me laugh. Thank you for brightening up my day.

Well, to answer your question, I’m from Taiwan. Taipei, to be exact. Most of my friends here are non~Christians, many are even atheists. “Trust, respect and honesty” play a very significant role in our day~to~day life. Even strangers, bus drivers or street vendors, I meet are friendly, polite and helpful. Rarely, do I encounter rude people. I feel safe living here. Not to mention the convenience. I can withdraw money from any ATM passed midnight and walk my way home without having to worry about being robbed. People would only be aggressive to you if you start off being harsh to them. Otherwise, it’s less likely to happen.

We don’t like getting into any debates. For us, it’s pointless. Instead, we respect each other’s beliefs, preserve one another’s dignity, and focus on the things we have in common, to create a harmonious atmosphere.

So, I live in this peaceful environment. I hope I was able to satisfy your curiosity.

PS. I’m still laughing right now.

2 Likes

For charity in all we think, say, and do:

Zdravas Maria, milosti plna
Pan s Tebou.
Pozehnana jsi mezi zenami
A pozehnany
Plod zivota tveho, Jezis.
Svata Maria, Matko Bozi,
Pros za nas hrisne,
Nini i v hodinu smrti nasi,
Amen.

10th Hail Mary - 2nd Sorrowful Mystery

2 Likes
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.